New to Litchi...Photos and Video on same mission?

Reaction score
Guys
I acquired Litchi yesterday and am just practicing on the hub...
It appears to let me take stills and video on the same mission...is that correct? I thought if you flew a curved path it didn't actually reach the waypoint so it wouldn't take pictures.
Is this an update or am I missing something?
Thanks.

Litchi will let you set anything you want at each waypoint. If you are using curved waypoints, the Phantom never makes it the waypoint, what you have set won't happen.

Rod

It appears to let me take stills and video on the same mission...is that correct?
Within the same mission,yes, BUT... You cannot start or stop each action too quickly or this will not work. Especially when taking video. If you are filming and try to immediately take a still image without allowing the time to write to the SD card, this will not work. Just a bit of info.

oh...so if for example there was 8 waypoints, and you set it to record video from wp 1 to wp4 then stop filming could you take a photo at waypoint 7...even though it never actually gets there because of the curved flightpath?

oh...so if for example there was 8 waypoints, and you set it to record video from wp 1 to wp4 then stop filming could you take a photo at waypoint 7...even though it never actually gets there because of the curved flightpath?
No, refer back to what @RodPad said: If you are using curve's, the Phantom never makes it to the actual waypoint, what you have set for the waypoint won't happen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72