New to forum from Toronto, SLC, and Las Vegas

Reaction score
Hello all,
New to the forum, but not new to UAS. I currently live in Toronto with a home in Las Vegas and Salt Lake City.
Currently flying a Phantom 2/3, 900, Cinestar, and 3DR Solo.

Aside from being a UAS operator, I'm an avid skydiver (6000 jumps), sport pilot (640hrs) , and enjoy anything that flies. Looking forward to meeting some of you during travels.

Your life sounds way cooler than mine... haha
Been wanting to jump out of a plane for awhile now. Would love to be able to fly one too.

Welcome to the forum. I'm in Ogden, so if you're ever in town, feel free to give me a shout. Interested in meeting some folks in the hobby as well

Aside from being a UAS operator, I'm an avid skydiver (6000 jumps), sport pilot (640hrs) , and enjoy anything that flies.

EyeWingSuit - you forgot to mention "camera tester" in the list of things you do - sheesh that's quite the load on the helmet you have there!

Welcome guys - lots to learn and absorb here - great site with great members.

Another Canuck......eh! Me too about 40 minutes west of Hog Town (on a good day).

EDIT: just noticed timz5011 a western boy from Canada, love Alberta, done some work out at Fort Mac and I have a buddy who lives in the "big city" of Rocky Mountain House!

No no no!!
Not a Canuck!!
I'm a US Citizen working in Canada, and there is a big, big difference. Almost as big as the difference between Ontario and Alberta.
Toronto is enjoyable, but I think most of my Canadian friends would throw curling stones at me if I said I was a Canuck. :)

Yes, I do write a lot of camera reviews for various magazines. I have been an HD, 4K, and 8K camera codec consultant for a couple of decades.

Last edited:
Welcome !! I'm also from Toronto !!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl