New props on the market at Amazon

I remember the first props review, they sucked. Fact is I hope I never have to buy props. Unlike my r/c helicopters (every flight pretty much ended in a crash), my Vision has had a soft landing for a month now, every time. :D

Genuine DJI props are cheap as chips anyway & who knows where the ones on AMAZON are made?
Many people prefer the plastic OEM props, personally I choose to use non self-tightening ARRIS 9443 Carbon Fibre props. If you go that way, you'll need to balance them, get props nuts & threadlock. But above all, make sure you put the correct prop (direction of rotation) on the corresponding motors.

Having said all that though, I still occasionally use the original props as CF ones are very sharp and unforgiving if they come in contact with something

I be just kiddin you. From the bottom shell up, you don't try to save dollars by buying cheap and risking quality that might let your $1300 bird fall from the sky into the lake. Do you think a Cessna owner ever says, "Wow these props are 50% less" :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl