New pilot from Charlotte, NC

Let us know if you have any set up issues. I think I'm finally figuring this thing out. I still haven't crashed and I'm getting 4K videos up on YouTube now.

Reactions: LadyPilotWatchOut
Let us know if you have any set up issues. I think I'm finally figuring this thing out. I still haven't crashed and I'm getting 4K videos up on YouTube now.
That's awesome, I'm nervous to take it out the first time. Guess that's typical. What are some of your Youtube links?

That's awesome, I'm nervous to take it out the first time. Guess that's typical. What are some of your Youtube links?
The first time I flew it, I was so nervous. I flew it with the beginners mode for 2-3 minutes and once you have a feel of it you will immediately disable the beginner mode and start flying like a pro. Phantoms are so much user-friendly. Be sure to fly it in P-Mode(GPS ON Mode).

Do join the "Charlotte Drone Meetup" in the MeetUp app.

Reactions: LadyPilotWatchOut

Here's one I just uploaded. I still need to work on my editing skills.

I am near Northlake Mall

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Tom, I live off of WT Harris less than a couple of miles from you. Where did you find to fly? I just got a Phantom 3 Advanced and I'm going to fly at Mallard Park tomorrow. Is there a meetup, and have you found other locations nearby to fly?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart