New pilot from Arizona

Reaction score
I just received my Phantom 4 Pro. I am learning and practicing before my first flight. I hope to connect with others from the Phoenix area to learn about good places to fly.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Burk
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that new P4P, fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

First flight today was awesome. Time to learn smooth and trust. Very fun.

First flight today was awesome. Time to learn smooth and trust. Very fun.

Hi Burk, welcome to the forum! Where did you fly? There are lots of people around here to help you with your questions on how to get the most out of your P4P. If you haven't already slow down the pitch speed of the gimbal. Happy Flying.

Thanks for the advise. The gimbal speed was the first thing I went after. I have a total of an hour in the air now and I can tell already that my video is getting better. The P4P is very stable if I will let it be. It's sometimes too much fun to just zoom around to see what it will do! I am practicing in a city park that has a field about 300 yards long and about 150 yards across that is wide open but not very interesting. A trip is planned soon to a place north of Phoenix along I-17 called Sunset Point that has some great scenery around it. So far, this is everything I wanted in a hobby and I appreciate any good advice I get. Thank you!

Hello guys I jus got my first Phantom 3 Standard yesterday.. this is my first time flying and I wanna fly this baby really bad.. I live on 12 street and Indian school Phoenix, is there any good open places where I can fly? I looked up a lot either it’s way to west or south any thanks really appreciated.

I fly at Coyote Basin Park at Cave Creek Road and Beardsley in north Phoenix. There is a huge open space there and many hobby pilots can be found almost any morning. It is within 5 miles of Deer Valley airport so a call to the tower is required. They are always very nice on the phone. I am wanting to hit Sunrise Point about 45 minutes north of town some weekend morning as flying around the field as Coyote Basin gets old. It is a great place to practice. PM me. I would join you sometime.

Hey Burk yea man definitely I m down for that..just had my first drone flight yesterday at Dynamite park. Today me and gf gonna do it again but yeah we should plan to fly together sometime soon.. thanks for your reply too

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klik4d