New Phantom Vision 2

Reaction score
Hi everyone:
I've been reading this forum for sometime now as I did some research and finally made a purchase of a new Phantom Vision 2 this week. I had downloaded the manual and read it over and over while waiting for delivery. Well it arrived yesterday and I charged up all the batteries and tried a test flight. There is snow everywhere in this part of Saskatchewan so I mostly flew it around my driveway for about 10 minutes or so.
I'm very impressed with the ease of flying the craft and both the video and a few still shots were pretty good. It was sunny and 0C for the test now I can't wait for some decent weather to fly it some more.
I just wanted to thank everyone for posting all the tips here on the forum.

Pull_Up said:
Welcome! Glad your maiden went nice and smoothly (although as you'd done your research it was bound to - but there's always that pucker factor first time round, isn't there?!?!).

Thanks Pull_up. You are so right about the 'pucker factor'. I've made a pre flight check list as you suggested elsewhere and I'll print it out and have it handy to my kit. As I mentioned before, all I need now is some co-operation from mother nature.

jumper said:
Pull_Up said:
Welcome! Glad your maiden went nice and smoothly (although as you'd done your research it was bound to - but there's always that pucker factor first time round, isn't there?!?!).

Thanks Pull_up. You are so right about the 'pucker factor'. I've made a pre flight check list as you suggested elsewhere and I'll print it out and have it handy to my kit. As I mentioned before, all I need now is some co-operation from mother nature.

Pull_up's "pucker factor" is addictive, isn't it!

Wait ... that doesn't sound right ...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl