New phantom points system

Reaction score
I think we need to set up a new points scoring system, 10 points for every newbie that asks RTFM? 20 points for a crash video, 50 points for a manual mode crash, 100 points for completing a barrel roll in manual mode, 250 points for a near miss with an old lady with a zimmer frame, 200 points for hitting because in fairness shes an easy target, 500 points for having to be spoken to by officers of the law, 1000 points and you win if you are filmed getting arrested for some proper crazy flying, you will win but you will not pass "go" or collect $200 and you will also miss a turn. Challenge extended ;)
And remember, THE FIRST RULE ABOUT FLIGHT CLUB is DONT TALK ABOUT FLIGHT CLUB!

I best hunt out that video of me getting arrested as I was being beaten up for filming on a beach whilst doing a barrel roll followed by a spin directly into an old lady pushing a pram. I knew I should have asked here for advice before putting it into manual mode but hey, instructions are for kids, right? ;)

Landing in the pram would have invoked the mandatory 50 point pram bonus. Video evidence is needed of course. No prizes will be paid out otherwise ;)

All winners must present their video or picture proof of said points claims to their nearest cop shop or local faa, caa, iaa etc offices to claim their prizes, they range from silver lockable bracelets (keys not included) or a p3v++ as the top prize. Good luck to all participants! Phantompilots.com will certainly not be taking responsibility for your legal fees.

What if I crash after doing a barrel roll and the battery flies out and hits an old lady? or do I have to use the phantom itself? I might have to try this again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl