New Phantom P3P for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to bump this but it's still open box even thought it has plastic on it. I'll PayPal $950, that's as high as I can go for an open box.

Because its second hand and technically used. If you bought a used car would you pay the price of a new one or very close to that? No!

Because its second hand and technically used. If you bought a used car would you pay the price of a new one or very close to that? No!

@mvigs Apples and Oranges... and honestly if you dont have anything positive to say then just please stay out of the thread!

I believe 1100 is a fair price and so do others, 950 isnt a fair price nor would I sell it for that :) Thanks for your opinion

chess can charge what he wants.
If you make an offer and he refuses, well, thats his prerogative to do so.
If you get turned down make a higher offer or pass it up.

Time to close the thread I think and keep it, if you've had it advertised a month and it's still here, then that should tell you it's not going to sell for what you want for it, you may as well keep it and let it keep depreciating in value it's as much as an option as not getting what you want for it

Time to close the thread I think and keep it, if you've had it advertised a month and it's still here, then that should tell you it's not going to sell for what you want for it, you may as well keep it and let it keep depreciating in value it's as much as an option as not getting what you want for it
Not sure if you saw my post... in red... to pass this by if you are not interested. If not... read it. You can earn warnings in the classifieds too ya know.

Reactions: dirkclod
Wow this is still going? I didn't follow closely but couldn't you return and get charged restocking fee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it's bad form to come into here and trash someone's Classifieds listing. Does no one know Internet Etiquette anymore?! Glad to see its being addressed.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: chess
if I were in a rush Id put it on ebay ;)

Why would i sell it for 1k when you can buy a p3a for 999 :)

I think 1100 cash is pretty fair price

Chess,

I did realize you dropped it to $1100 - I was referring to the $1150/1175 in the OP.

Again - best of luck. Maybe other forums will yield a better result.

$1175 shipped or 1150 pick up. FIRM Paypal verified.

I have only opened it up and charged the battery and remote. I havent even taken the plastic off parts of the phantom.

PM me if interested
Phantom 3 Advanced (1 battery) from Amazon is $999 - with free shipping and full refund within 30 days. Hmmm........................

Phantom 3 Advanced (1 battery) from Amazon is $999 - with free shipping and full refund within 30 days. Hmmm........................
How many times will I have to warn people in this thread?

By the way, the price of the P3 ADVANCED and the P3 PROFESSIONAL are not the same. Do some research on it.

How many times will I have to warn people in this thread?

By the way, the price of the P3 ADVANCED and the P3 PROFESSIONAL are not the same. Do some research on it.

Many by the looks of it!

Chess,

I did realize you dropped it to $1100 - I was referring to the $1150/1175 in the OP.

Again - best of luck. Maybe other forums will yield a better result.

Ahh oops probably never changed that :) I have it on CL and a few other sites. Not putting it on Ebay ;)
and Thanx

What are you asking for it. You have it here for $1100 and on SMD craigslist for $1200.

Well I see ya must have missed TJ's 3 warnings in this o_O Ya just starting trouble for chess . Leave it alone !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl