New Phantom 4

Reaction score
Controller set up in doors, connection made to drone, camera seem on ipad mini 4 tablet. Controller updated initially with firmware

Take to park x2, will not connect to controller. It is awful hot outside and humid.

Using Dji go 4 app.

Could use some help,

Graduated

Does the Phantom also require an upgrade? If both needed new firmware and you upgrade the controller first you break the connection to the Phantom.

Does the Phantom also require an upgrade? If both needed new firmware and you upgrade the controller first you break the connection to the Phantom.
How do I know whether the actual drone needs an update, will I be prompted to do so?
How do I determine what firmware is currently loaded on the drone.
You tube is not offering much help, everything refers to Dji go ap not version 4.

It would prompt you at the home screen of the Go 4 App for an upgrade if it required one. The home screen is when you can see an image of the Phantom, sometimes you have to let it stay on that page while it checks for an update, if you enter the actual App where you have camera view it will not tell you there if you need an update.

Reactions: Healthcarewkrrn
Dumb question, but have you registered the drone with dji through the app I.e. Email/password? If it's your first time and the unit is brand new, you will need to do this before you can fly it.

Reactions: Healthcarewkrrn
Aha, order 12" micro cable for ipad mini 4 from amazon.
DEFECTIVE! Used my daughters 3' and it worked great,

Except for poor video transmission on dji go4 app with me ipad mini 4

Searching for information on improving signal, interferences from 6-400 feet, up or down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka