New Phantom 4 Antenna

Reaction score
Sorry Guys, had to have my last thread removed, since the photos wouldn't load properly.

Any way follow the link and see the new antenna I have installed on my P4. I have ordered another for my P4P.

Range and reception are outstanding.

Of course I follow and fly by the rules, below 400 ft. and always in visual range. No intent on flying out to see how far it will go. Just too much money invested to watch it fly off and not return to home.

Look like big Rabbit ears!

Anyway, constructive comments are appreciated.

Take Care.

JT

Follow the link: Shutterfly

Click on Photos to enlarge.

Last edited:
Your photos cannot be viewed since they are private.

They are still private. You could post the photos here.

I still cannot access them.

Success! :)

Cool looking antenna, where do you get them? Interested for my p3a
I got them on AMAZON. It took me awhile to find a US Distributor, since they are made in Taiwan.

Here's the link: Amazon.com: High Gain 2.4/5.8GHz Dual Band Omnidirectional 7dBi Antenna for DJI: Camera & Photo

You will have to take your transmitter apart and get inside to install these. It is not too difficult, just need to be careful with the wires inside.

Here is a Video Link on how to install:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is a Copy of the manual, since there are no instructions included in the box: Taiwan 2.4G Wireles antenna/WLAN antenna/Wi-fi Antenna/Outdoor Antenna/Grid Antenna/Panel Antenna/Yage antenna

What was your range with these ?

What was your range with these ?
It is not a matter of range in terms of how far you can fly, but rather having a solid signal as far as you can see.

I have not flown my Aircraft out of visual range and don't intend too, (too much money invested to watch it just fly off) The video signal is excellent and solid and that was my main concern!

It is not a matter of range in terms of how far you can fly, but rather having a solid signal as far as you can see.

I have not flown my Aircraft out of visual range and don't intend too, (too much money invested to watch it just fly off) The video signal is excellent and solid and that was my main concern!
That's like having a Ferrari and driving it up and down the driveway. You should christen it Rainman! I'm an excellent flier! I'm just joking man, I couldn't help it.

That's like having a Ferrari and driving it up and down the driveway. You should christen it Rainman! I'm an excellent flier! I'm just joking man, I couldn't help it.
Actually I have a Porsche and Lamborghini in my driveway! LMAO!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan