New Phantom 3 Standard with video already on memory card

I wouldn't have assumed the AC is a refurb based in the presence of the video. There are other reports of DJI products sold as new arriving with factory footage in the SD. It's probably part of a simple test- the inspire assembly line was the most interesting clip I really posted.
Yeah, I agree, I think to many posts made him think he got a Referb.

Today, my knowledge of P3S quirks from the past. I would have saved the video, download the .dat files. Then start flying it. If I had some problems then I would use the saved info for replacement.

Having and seeing P3S problems since Aug 2015.
That is my knowledge today. :rolleyes:

Rod

Yeah, I agree, I think to many posts made him think he got a Referb.

Today, my knowledge of P3S quirks from the past. I would have saved the video, download the .dat files. Then start flying it. If I had some problems then I would use the saved info for replacement.

Having and seeing P3S problems since Aug 2015.
That is my knowledge today. :rolleyes:

Rod
Yep.... they need to bind to the remote so why not press record and see if the camera is good while they are at it. If there was a .dat on the AC SD it would probably show they start the motors also.

@With The Birds

Off topic, when I got my P3S back from repair, the first thing I did was download the .dat files from the Phantom.
I noticed the date and time of the files so there were some test flights before it was sent back to me.
I have never took the time to figure out (analyze them) because it worked like it should.

This was a warranty repair, that firmware killed my remote control range.

Rod

I sent my drone in for repair. It appeared to me that the one they sent back was not mine for a few reasons. When I checked the sd card it had video from Canada on it. I have never flown the drone in Canada. Still trying to figure out how this happened

Good to know about the .dat files, I should have probably checked those before exchanging it at bestbuy.

When I send my stuff in repair, I take pictures of all the labels (Numbers / Mac / Etc.)

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart