NEW Phantom 2 battery with 5400mah

I'm not sure what the issue would be, I'm sure DJI buys there batteries from a third party.

GhostMaster said:
Now 10% cheaper with this cupon code: ba1404

Have you not got the point yet (obviously not as you've spammed the forums again) this battery would have to be significantly cheaper i.e. at least 50-60% I reckon before anyone is likely to risk it.

In reality if the battery was free I wouldn't trust it with my $1200.00 investment.

68gtconv said:
I'm not sure what the issue would be, I'm sure DJI buys there batteries from a third party.

Sure, and they spec and test them. That's not 3rd party, and certainly doesn't mean that all other batteries are good. I've seen plenty of 3rd party batteries for other devices that print pretty much whatever number they want on the label. Then they cheap out on the internals and it provides a fraction of the claimed battery life. Does this one _actually_ provide 5400mAh? Does a Phantom accurately estimate remaining juice on this battery, so it doesn't die in the air? I see little mention of this company online. It's not worth the risk.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl