New member on this forum from Joburg, South Africa

Reaction score
Hello there, I'm new to this forum.

Whilst on holiday in December I came across a guy flying a P3P on a beach just outside Jeffrey's Bay and I immediately got hooked.

I am still in my research phase and viewing endless YouTube videos and visiting drone related websites. I'm mainly interested in photography and videography.

This forum has made me all the wiser and I'm am sold on the idea of buying a P4 as my very first drone. Just have to do a bit of saving to do as they go at just under ZAR 20k.

I look forward to many more lessons from this forum.

I'm already feeling at home.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Welcome! And just so you know, the addiction doesn't get better.

Reactions: Ray ZA
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello, welcome! That's 1500 roughly US dollars. Is there no vendor shipping out your direction, cause P4 are much cheaper than that.

Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

These videos may bring your search closer to home. If you aren't aware of Casey, he is a big user of drones in his videos, this being just a taste.

Hi Ray. Good to have another SA flyer on board. I'm in Phalaborwa, sometimes go to JHB for a day or two. Maybe we can meet up next time I'm up that way.

Cheers
Wayne

Hello, welcome! That's 1500 roughly US dollars. Is there no vendor shipping out your direction, cause P4 are much cheaper than that.

I will do some research, but I suspect once I start adding import duties it may just be comparative to SA prices. Perhaps I must get my wife to by me an imported gift, but there are also value limitations for import duty purposes.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm so excited. I eventually placed my order for my Phantom 4 and should take delivery within the next 2 days.

Looking forward to advice here on this forum. I think I'm going to need it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl