New member in ATX.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just wanted to say hi. My name is Topher and I run a photography/videography business in Austin, TX. I am currently waiting for my Inspire 1 with the cinema RAW X5R camera to ship from DJI, but I just couldn't wait any longer, so I ordered a Phantom 3 pro in the meantime. I also have a Dromida Ominus that I try to fly every day and like to trick out with new props and motors. :)

I'm currently working on my ppl, as well as going through the registration and 333 exemption process. I'm very much looking forward to joining the rest of the guys in my fam, who all fly either commercially or in the military.

I can't wait to read through the wealth of knowledge this forum has to offer and learn all about the capabilities, limitations and flaws of my new aircraft. Thanks in advance and maybe I'll see some of you out in the field.

Anyone else in the Austin area? Curious if anyone has been to Austin Radio Control Associates, at Walter E. Long Park? Any good?

I'm in Austin. Never heard of anything at walter but I have seen remote control aircraft at Mary Moore park on Slaughter.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl