New manual still has old pilot app? Why?

Reaction score
I downloaded the latest user manual for the P3P and wanted to see what changes were in the Go App. I was more than a little surprised the manual still shows the old, no longer usable, Pilot App.

DJI is getting to be a very large and successful company. I can't believe they don't have a manual department that can produce a manual in advance of the release of something like the Go App. It is frustrating for users who try to do the right thing and read the manual first, if the manual isn't published yet.

I know some DJI reps monitor this site. Can you provide an answer on when the manual will be updated to include the Go App information?

I downloaded the latest user manual for the P3P and wanted to see what changes were in the Go App. I was more than a little surprised the manual still shows the old, no longer usable, Pilot App.

DJI is getting to be a very large and successful company. I can't believe they don't have a manual department that can produce a manual in advance of the release of something like the Go App. It is frustrating for users who try to do the right thing and read the manual first, if the manual isn't published yet.

I know some DJI reps monitor this site. Can you provide an answer on when the manual will be updated to include the Go App information?

Thats the arrogance of a market leader who is more interested in market share then in serving their customers!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl