New landing gear from ebay!

Reaction score
79b1c1647cef4fa21c816b3b957d1235.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Be careful. I had to return mine. They pop off easily when landing but also they will pop up in your shots if a good breeze hits. I loved mine but ultimately the breezes around here killed it because I kept seeing them popping into the frame. Side not I have been hand catching mine a lot anyway so it's just easier that way.

Reactions: Jessepinkman
I have had the landing gear extensions about 1 year, Love them for landing in grass ( clearance for camera ).
Have had NO pop off issues. How ever you we see them if heading into wind,
Heck, going into the wind I have seen the lights on the bottom of the arms.

Reactions: Jessepinkman
Did any one of you check out the landing gear for all terrain? like water and stuff?
I keep on seeing the adds not sure about the pros/cons and the price. Also here in the forum saw some discussions.

Just got mine... I like them.

f9933b72ff2a086cddda3c0b68cd8303.jpg

The plastic is a reasonable quality, it feels as consistent at the landing gear plastic.

I wanted them to be easily removable so the drone would fit in my case, and they are.

I know I'll do a lot of unpaved landings in the summer so I wanted the camera a little higher off the ground.

And the white is a good match.

It's a nice little piece of kit for just a few bucks.

Just got mine... I like them.

f9933b72ff2a086cddda3c0b68cd8303.jpg

The plastic is a reasonable quality, it feels as consistent at the landing gear plastic.

I wanted them to be easily removable so the drone would fit in my case, and they are.

I know I'll do a lot of unpaved landings in the summer so I wanted the camera a little higher off the ground.

And the white is a good match.

It's a nice little piece of kit for just a few bucks.

Those don't widen the base though, therefore making it more top heavy. The others make it more sturdy.

Those don't widen the base though, therefore making it more top heavy. The others make it more sturdy.

I do see that... initially I think I chose these because they seemed more solid and I read posts that some people feel the others were too flimsy. I had a good idea at the time but they took so long to get here I can't even remember my own rationale.

I'm half convinced I'm going to end up with these anyway:
28885c2a7019c4d4cd277def9ee55855.jpg

I agree that they do get in the frame, especially if the quad is moving sideways. However the advantage of being able to land on uneven ground is the selling feature.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT