New Kid on the block. P3 won't stay level in the air.

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, my name is Konrad and I am new to the drone family. So far I have racked up 7hrs of flight time with my P3 pro.

One thing that I started noticing recently is that the drone camera doesn't seem to stay level particularly when I rotate the drone or move it to the left or right, it's weird as it only started happening recently. I have done all the re-calibrations IMU etc and no change. Also, I haven't crashed the drone to cause that.

Any advice from anyone?

Also, any London based pilots out there? Keen to find out where do you fly your drones?

Thanks very much ALL.

Does the camera move like this?

If so, change the "Gimbal Mode" from "FPV" to "Follow".

DJI-GO-Gimbal-Mode.jpg

Thanks very much for such a thorough update.

What I see on your video is somewhat similar although for me when this happens it's much more unpredictable almost makes me wonder if wind is affecting it. I will check the settings I have for Gimbal Mode and test it as you suggested. Will let you know.

Thanks very much for taking time to respond.

Does the camera move like this?

If so, change the "Gimbal Mode" from "FPV" to "Follow".

View attachment 83448

What I see on your video is somewhat similar although for me when this happens it's much more unpredictable almost makes me wonder if wind is affecting it. I will check the settings I have for Gimbal Mode and test it as you suggested. Will let you know.

Hello Everyone, my name is Konrad and I am new to the drone family. So far I have racked up 7hrs of flight time with my P3 pro.

One thing that I started noticing recently is that the drone camera doesn't seem to stay level particularly when I rotate the drone or move it to the left or right, it's weird as it only started happening recently. I have done all the re-calibrations IMU etc and no change. Also, I haven't crashed the drone to cause that.

Any advice from anyone?

Also, any London based pilots out there? Keen to find out where do you fly your drones?

Thanks very much ALL.
Based near Lewisham mate, few
Of us in bromley

Not for me personally but I'm sure sooner or later someone will say something

Konrad, you also may want to try adjusting the gimbal roll when you're in flight.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl