New in Camden, Maine

Reaction score
Greetings. I'm new to the genre but a long time photog. I'm looking forward to learning aerial photography. I work on the water and hope to do a lot of marine stuff. Joined this forum so as not to have to reinvent the wheel and to get the latest hints and tricks and to find other drone photogs. in the area.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello.... I just joined a d have no idea how to post an introduction . Can you please tell me how you posted yours ?

Welcome to the group! Fly safe!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome aboard!!
Thanks. Well...I was doing fine and have some nice video, but yesterday, at 350 feet away and 85 feet of elevation my drone simply fell from the sky: suddenly no power or signal. It dropped into 2 feet of water. When I found it the battery was out. Don't know if this happened before or after the drop but I suspect the former. Anyway, I returned it as it was still under warranty but suspect that DJI will look only at the evidence of water immersion and not address the fact that it suddenly quit flying. I hope I'm wrong, we'll see.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel