New guy from Seattle

Reaction score
Hello fellow phantom geeks! I've had my P3S for a couple weeks now. Loving it! However, this is only the 2nd time I've been able to view this forum. Every time I try to come here it says that the website can't handle the request. Any ideas?

PS here's a pic I took 2 days ago. While traveling to visit family I had to pull over and fly. This is off I-5 at the Toledo exit.

Attachments

• org_d3305ac81b8f9933_1484427568000.jpg
    org_d3305ac81b8f9933_1484427568000.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 288
Welcome, Try downloading the phantom pilot app from the app/play store to see if that works better than the internet.... oh and be careful flying around that space needle lol

Sent from my 831C using PhantomPilots mobile app

didn't loose your drone at the space needle I hope. :rolleyes:

last sunday site was very slow for about an hour, but that could have been my end, I was updating my firewall filtering, and my house network segments.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no lost drones yet!

I have tried and tried almost daily to get on here. I have even tried the app which didn't work either. My thought is server maintenance or over capacity. It's weird.

Hello fellow phantom geeks! I've had my P3S for a couple weeks now. Loving it! However, this is only the 2nd time I've been able to view this forum. Every time I try to come here it says that the website can't handle the request. Any ideas?

PS here's a pic I took 2 days ago. While traveling to visit family I had to pull over and fly. This is off I-5 at the Toledo exit.

Welcome to the forum. Mount Rainier and Mount Saint Helens are showing nicely.

Reactions: loganlexow
Welcome to the forum logan .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the forum logan .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Thank you! I'm looking forward to getting to know some people and find some information!

Sent from my SM-G930P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod

Are you on AT&T when it doesn't load? The only way I can get this forum to work for me is if I'm on wifi. Other than that, it's nothing but error messages. There's another thread on here where others are having the same problem. Not sure if the folks running the forum can fix it or if people on AT&T are just out of luck. But I would love to be able to use this forum outside of the house...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Nice pic!! New P4 owner here and wondering where the Seattle folks hang out? Would love to get some pointers & stick time!! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Are you on AT&T when it doesn't load? The only way I can get this forum to work for me is if I'm on wifi. Other than that, it's nothing but error messages. There's another thread on here where others are having the same problem. Not sure if the folks running the forum can fix it or if people on AT&T are just out of luck. But I would love to be able to use this forum outside of the house...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I'm on sprint. I've even tried on my laptop. WiFi, no WiFi, laptop all have the same outcome. But now it all seems to be working lol.
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Sent from my SM-G930P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl