New Go App Updates

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
IMG_7549.jpg
Has this been posted yet...

Nope, it literally popped up on my update folder on iOS 5 minutes ago. I have never experienced any of the bug fixes but will do so anyway.

Yea I didn't have any issues with the others ether but think the android guys were . This may not be out for them yet .
Plan to make some runs in the morning and will see if this one is a steady as the last ones.

I just downloaded it and took the drone out for a a quick flight, started raining and I was told to bring the washing in. No issues with the flight but the wife is going to have to look for her underwear. Will try tomorrow on one of my normal routes and see how it goes.

Reactions: dirkclod
At the very least, they've added some more. And Im willing to bet that they will have the same issues with schedules around areas like stadiums.

@dirkclod ,
This DJI-Go thing is getting really complected I'm thinking that we need the threads subject have IOS or Android in them. "New Go app IOS".

What I'm trying to figure out is does the new Ios force you to do the firmware updates like it did with Android?

Anybody?

Rod

It really would be helpful if anytime anyone mentioned any feature, upgrade, etc., they would include which OS they are talking about.

Regarding the firmware update, if DJI considers an aircraft firmware update mandatory in order to work with a new DJI GO version then it will be required, it doesn't have anything to do with the device OS per se.

@dirkclod ,
This DJI-Go thing is getting really complected I'm thinking that we need the threads subject have IOS or Android in them. "New Go app IOS".

What I'm trying to figure out is does the new Ios force you to do the firmware updates like it did with Android?

Anybody?

Rod
It's not forcing you to update it at the moment Rod . I do em as soon as they come out just to test em .
And yes it would help if folks would put in the title what type they were using and good luck with that .
I made a sticky to put Locations in and look how many do .You can't leave threads in the different sections
as that would have duplicates all over and is why we have this section .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj