new gimbal + gopro on vision+

ado

Reaction score
Hey, as i understand it, it is possible to mount a new gimbal and go pro on the p2v+. But you need to buy some part and solder them and so on. So im wondering if anybod have tried to do that and what parts exactly is needed? Do you have to remove the dji gimbal/camera conectors/wires or is it just to install wires needed to the new gopro and gimbel and then you can switch betwen original camera+gimbel and gopro+gimbal? Also can you use the phone for the gopro aswell? or do you need to get a new fpv system? I have seen the dronexpert video where he uses another camera with phone, but i wanna know if the gopro can also, and if the zenmus hd-3d can be used?

Alor of questions, i know. Hope somebody can answer, and would be great if anybody have boght right parts and installed/soldered into p2v+

Thank you in advance.

Ye i saw that solution by droneexpert, but rather get gopro and zenmuse. So if you go with zenmuse and gopro what components will you need for wiring? Is the gopro able to use app if wired corectly?

ado said:
So if you go with zenmuse and gopro what components will you need for wiring? Is the gopro able to use app if wired corectly?
no so far no one has released a solution to use vision app with gopro.
the only option is to use separate 2.4Ghz FPV kit.

Ok then you wont be able to record from controller huh? and you will need a 7th channel to controll the gimbal up and down?

z10m said:
Dronexpert.nl came up with this solution http://youtu.be/qIY7M8lD6CM but it's not ready yet and no one knows when it will.
I want to do that myself but if it's gonna take too long I might just get zenmuse, gopro and some 2.4Ghz FPV kit.

That is crazy. I want one. I bought a phantom 2 with zenmuse and a vision+ so I could have the best of both worlds. I love the ease of use of the vision+ with app. Add in the ground station capabilities and that go pro option with tablet and ground station will be killer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl