New from Missouri

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a private pilot and licensed drone pilot. I'm saving up for a drone to start a business with. I was wanting a P4P but lately I've been reading all the problems with the FW updates. Is the P4P that much better than a P3P with 4K? Or a Magic?

If you fly professionally, what drone do you use?

Thanks,
Don

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

It depends on the type of business.. as you are a professional pilot My first thought is it's for transporting people but you're probably gonna need quite a few drones just to carry one person. So maybe the drone is for burrito delivery, hitman work, photography/videography or the toughest of the lot.. picking people's pockets.. for the later you want a really strong drone with a super long string and hefty clip to 'pinch' the wallet/purse.

Just better not be hair cuts, I don't need the competition!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

but lately I've been reading all the problems with the FW updates
Firmware updates are a popular topic around here. All usually goes just fine if you install the firmware like this. If you run into any trouble though, just ask for help here.

It depends on the type of business.. as you are a professional pilot My first thought is it's for transporting people but you're probably gonna need quite a few drones just to carry one person. So maybe the drone is for burrito delivery, hitman work, photography/videography or the toughest of the lot.. picking people's pockets.. for the later you want a really strong drone with a super long string and hefty clip to 'pinch' the wallet/purse.
LOL, I'm not a pro pilit of real planes, just if drones. Well ya can't call me a price on that either. Having a license and making a living are two different things.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Firmware updates are a popular topic around here. All usually goes just fine if you install the firmware like this. If you run into any trouble though, just ask for help here.
That's been the problem, I read lots if people having problems, but not finding answers, sending the drone back to DJI where it sits on a shelf for months.

Recommend P4P, an engaging website with great attention to SEO. If you can't afford SEO, then figure out Google Adwords. The phone will ring, I promise. Works for me :) Oh, I almost forgot. Lots of batteries. I got a call yesterday for a five locations shoot in one day.

Recommend P4P, an engaging website with great attention to SEO. If you can't afford SEO, then figure out Google Adwords. The phone will ring, I promise. Works for me :) Oh, I almost forgot. Lots of batteries. I got a call yesterday for a five locations shoot in one day.
Thanks! I'll write this down in my business plan and work on it. First, I gotta buy a drone.
Why do you recommend the P4P over the others?

That's been the problem, I read lots if people having problems, but not finding answers, sending the drone back to DJI where it sits on a shelf for months.
This is definitely not the norm. The lots of people you're referring to must represent a very small number of Phantom owners. No?

P4P has the best camera at the sub $1500.00 price point. I explain that to prospect on the phone. "I want you to know I'll be using DJI's Phantom 4 Pro drone because it has the best camera and is able to product stunning videos with its enhanced focus and clarity".

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT