New firmware available...12/25/17

Tested on my Phantom 4 Pro along with my ipad Mini 2 cellular (still with iOS 10.3)

While taking 360 photo my ipad mini screen tends to lag just as Billy's video.

For your safety of your aircraft, please view your panoramas after you have landed your drone.

26114043_10156207781533217_7886988103783835261_n-jpg.92902

Reactions: Dronefriend
You use DJI Assistant 2 on the PC for updates

Here are the release notes

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_4_pro/20171225/Phantom_4_Pro_Release_Notes_EN.pdf
I have seen in threads where people use their PC to update firmware. Is there an advantage to this method? I have upgraded several times (with P3S and now P4P) using the ipad mini and always goes off without a hitch. Also someone mentioned updating batteries... I have 4. I don't need to actually do the update 4 times with each battery installed do I?
I have an airport flight coming up and I am worried all this updating of various pieces (batteries, RC, Drone) is going to screw with my DJI authorization...

No one has mentioned thus far that there is now restricted altitude. Flew for the first time after the update yesterday and was limited to 393'. Has anyone else experienced this?

No one has mentioned thus far that there is now restricted altitude. Flew for the first time after the update yesterday and was limited to 393'. Has anyone else experienced this?
It's a bit late now but for the benefit of anyone reading this later, many settings revert to default values with a firmware update, including the default max altitude of 400 ft.
However there is no new restriction. You are still able to change the default as you always have.

Reactions: thatsanicepicture
How's 1.5.3 working now with Litchi? I haven't updated yet and I saw Litchi has an app update. I had read earlier there were some issues so I didn't know if those had been ironed out yet. Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor