NEW DJI GO app for IOS released!

Reaction score
2.8.2 just appeared in Applestore....let's see what is fixed???

adds Facebook Live Support along with 'Various bug fixes and improvements'

I just want to be able to fly more than 10m and still have video!

fingers crossed

Reactions: Dunbeazy
2.8.2 just appeared in Applestore....let's see what is fixed???

adds Facebook Live Support along with 'Various bug fixes and improvements'

I just want to be able to fly more than 10m and still have video!

fingers crossed

10 miles or metres? Off your folly if you think 10 miles lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: TDKUK
This one patches the channel 32 from what I understand

I was going to post this,hopefully it fixes the android problems.I just bought a P3A a week ago.My boss had a Lenovo tablet,installed the app and had major lag.Read a thread about things to do to help the lag,reset factory defaults among some other things.After doing that the DJI app would not install back on tablet,said it wasnt compatible with the tablet.I'm like WTF? It was just on this tablet 5 minutes ago!! Tried resetting factory defaults again but no help
Another co worker is bringing another tablet to work today,she thinks it's a Nexus 7,we'll see how it works.

This one patches the channel 32 from what I understand

What does "patches the channel 32" mean exactly.

I was going to post this,hopefully it fixes the android problems.I just bought a P3A a week ago.My boss had a Lenovo tablet,installed the app and had major lag.Read a thread about things to do to help the lag,reset factory defaults among some other things.After doing that the DJI app would not install back on tablet,said it wasnt compatible with the tablet.I'm like WTF? It was just on this tablet 5 minutes ago!! Tried resetting factory defaults again but no help
Another co worker is bringing another tablet to work today,she thinks it's a Nexus 7,we'll see how it works.
Nexus 7 works great

Be scare, be very scare...... may be some unknown bugs are inside the update, and they are here to take your drone away !!;):)

I just tired to change to 2.7K video after doing the update and the option is gone.. Not sure if it was there before the update because i havnt changed it for a while..
Can anyone with a P3A see if they still have the 2.7K video option?

I have a habit archiving important iOS apps before updating (ctrl-click the app in iTunes to reveal it in Finder, then copy the .ipa somewhere else. Then let iTunes update its app library (and copy also the new version somewhere else in case I forget to do that before the next update)). Never had any need to revert to an older version, though.

Reactions: kmeta
Well, even I thought I was being over optimistic in expecting the new app to fix my lost video beyond 10m but.....

89a83a9350185e87f8b0db24a2084f80.jpg

Still loses the video above 400ft so really I should be moaning like crazy!

When I got it (4wks ago) it never lost signal at any height/ distance.....

Still, well done to ski for almost returning my expensive purchase to how it was before they broke it!

I have a P3A and can confirm that the 2.7k video option is not there anymore

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a P3A and can confirm that the 2.7k video option is not there anymore

I assume by your signature that you are using an iPad with your Go App.. I switched to my iPhone and it's there, so this seems to be an iPad only issue..
I used my iphone to switch over to 2.7K. On the iPad it shows that the current mode is 2.7K, but if i try to change it, no 2.7k option shows.

I just tried opening the Go App on my iPhone and I see only 4K and HD 1080/720. No 2,7 K
But this was without bird connected, so it might show false options...

Well, even I thought I was being over optimistic in expecting the new app to fix my lost video beyond 10m but.....

89a83a9350185e87f8b0db24a2084f80.jpg

Still loses the video above 400ft so really I should be moaning like crazy!

When I got it (4wks ago) it never lost signal at any height/ distance.....

Still, well done to ski for almost returning my expensive purchase to how it was before they broke it!

You have to send it in for repair. Had the same problem

I assume by your signature that you are using an iPad with your Go App.. I switched to my iPhone and it's there, so this seems to be an iPad only issue..
I used my iphone to switch over to 2.7K. On the iPad it shows that the current mode is 2.7K, but if i try to change it, no 2.7k option shows.

Oh good thing I haven't updated on my iPad [emoji16]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl