New DJI GO 4 iOS app

Reaction score
I just noticed a new update

d4944ae96706c66cfcd02a7f2fe59677.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Can anyone confirm whether or not this introduces any of the rumoured features coming to P4? Not going to be by my bird until this evening

Confirmed - another FW update too. Had one yesterday also.

Thanks for the screen captures and confirmation, from an RC connected to a P4, right? So what firmware versions were recently released?

Thanks again!

I flew my P4 for about 20 minutes last night with the new app version. I didn't try any of the new features but it flew like normal with no issues.

Reactions: chopperguy
I have the Android Version of the 4 Go App, it updated on March 3 to 4.04, but I I didn't get any of the new features like the Apple Version did. I hope an update with the new features for Phantom 4 for the android version is coming soon.

I have the Android Version of the 4 Go App, it updated on March 3 to 4.04, but I I didn't get any of the new features like the Apple Version did. I hope an update with the new features for Phantom 4 for the android version is coming soon.

One big change I didn't notice (At First) with the Android Go App 4 4.04, is the Here MAP is GONE, the Google Earth map is BACK.

Reactions: lone droner
I checked on my P4 yesterday and i had terrain follow, and gesture mode, but when i tried gesture mode it didnt really do anything, maybe i was too far away from the drone?

I'm really starting to wonder if these modes appearing in the P4 are just a bug in the update? Has anyone else tried to use any of the "new" modes that are showing up in the P4 intelligent flight menu???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing