New bird, old controller?

Quick update. Took the day off and decided to head out and search. Scoured the entire area and came up empty-handed. It was tough going up the hill with loose soil and thick vegetation. Im inclined to believe that one of three things happened:

1. Some hikers were in the area and found it. Possible, but difficult to imagine. That area is pretty remote and the climb is very steep. Tough to think anyone would hike there. But you never know.

2. I simply overlooked it. With the thick brush and steep incline, it was difficult to keep footing and search. Though I did spend 2 hours looking. If it were there I should have found it.

3. Someone saw this thread and got a 4 day jump on me. They knew right where to look and it is in their hands. I would hope that's not the case, but it's possible. Not trying to accuse, but it's a theory.

So, it looks like I will be using that tutorial on pairing a new bird with my controller. Thanks for the help everyone.
Dang! So sorry to hear you did not locate it yet! Is it possible it is up in a tree and you cannot see it from ground level? John Locke might have a good idea to go up with new drone just to check this out.

Searching with a nother drone would be a good idea, as long as that one didn't lose signal. There are no trees, all the vegetation is 6-7 foot shrubs of various species. After my search yesterday, I'm inclined to believe it is a loss.

Now to save up for a month or two and get another one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl