New Battery not engaging motors.

Reaction score
I have a battery that is less than 2 months old. used it probably less than 5 times. All the other 3 batteries I have are fine. This one won't start up the motors. Battery is full. Red light after yellow stays on. I tried taking it out and turning it on/off outside the P2 and it worked last night without the props on. took it out today but it wont start the motors again. at the hotel plugged the drone into the laptop took it out and motors fired up after yellow lights, but took out battery to test again and its red and motors wont start. realized i had P2V assistant and cannot seem to download P2 assistant in this hotel.

I have a battery that is less than 2 months old. used it probably less than 5 times. All the other 3 batteries I have are fine. This one won't start up the motors. Battery is full. Red light after yellow stays on. I tried taking it out and turning it on/off outside the P2 and it worked last night without the props on. took it out today but it wont start the motors again. at the hotel plugged the drone into the laptop took it out and motors fired up after yellow lights, but took out battery to test again and its red and motors wont start. realized i had P2V assistant and cannot seem to download P2 assistant in this hotel.

The P2 assistant software Icon does say P2 vision assistant but it does work with the P2 non vision. Try turning on the battery outside of the P2 and while on plug it in.and see if you can start the motors. Try this without the props.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl