New Advanced Couple Questions.

Reaction score
Just noticed that when turned on and machine on level surface camera sometimes is a little off center and pointing a couple degrees right. Have done gimbels calibration and still does it.

Other query is, I installed all four clear plastic grommets in stabilization and see that you should only have two diagonally. How do you remove them and is it possible that it is affecting camera centering?

Thx Tom

Hi Tom, check out the following link for removal of the pins. I've tried both 2 and 4 pins to try and get increased stability, however have noticed no difference with the latter.

Reactions: BDinLV
Your gonna want to remove the 2 grommets you put on. It's designed for just 2 diagonally. The only way I am aware to remove them is by cutting the collar. Probably cheap to buy replacements. As for the camera angle being of. I'd do an IMU calibration then a gimbal calibration. Make sure it's level. Good luck.

Only two pins and locks are needed to hold gimbal and camera from falling down. They should not restrict the movements of grommets. They should not affect position of camera.

Here is a link to a YouTube video that does a pretty good job of explaining Gimbal Calibration:

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl