Nepal Himalaya - Khumbu 3 passes trek with Phantom4

That Manfrotto pack looks nice. Good for your purpose anyway. I have a pack I love a lot for Domestic travel - but its much longer - holds more Phantom gear- I carry 8 batteries- but no place for a laptop. Mine is for the P3P - This is the current model for the P4-https://microraptorcases.com/collections/customized-cases-for-dji-uavs/products/custom-backpack-fits-the-dji-phantom-4

Which size Edelkrone slider did you take? My guess is the 2' (600mm) but maybe you had to do the smaller one (400mm) for weight & size?

I got 600mm slider plus...
There is a disadvantage that the camera movement distance is short and a tripod is necessary. Portability is very good.

Reactions: Habanero
Absolutely stunning footage. Excellent edit as well.
I started viewing on my laptop, plugged in the HDMI to view on my 55" TV and watched it twice!

I got 600mm slider plus...
There is a disadvantage that the camera movement distance is short and a tripod is necessary. Portability is very good.

It's what I figured though - when backpacking gear it's always a trade off for function vs. weight and size.
It's amazing though how much it adds to the timelapse even with the 2' slide.
What's the weight of that slider & motor?

It's what I figured though - when backpacking gear it's always a trade off for function vs. weight and size.
It's amazing though how much it adds to the timelapse even with the 2' slide.
What's the weight of that slider & motor?

I'm not sure but it seems to be about 3Kgs.

I have some concerns about flying my drone at high altitude (>4000 meters). You have already solved my problem. Thanks.

How does the bird fly at that altitude? Any issues with lift or short battery life? Stunning footage there, it's a harsh land but it's also one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Amazing to see the phantom flying up there around 18000' with no problem. I bet there were good winds to. Feels like a different planet while watching the video, very good...Thank you for sharing the adventure... Next time bring your own roll up flexible solar panel and keep everything charged ;)..at night you can use it as a blanket...

How does the bird fly at that altitude? Any issues with lift or short battery life? Stunning footage there, it's a harsh land but it's also one of the most beautiful places on earth.

There was no issues to fly. I think can fly over 8000 meters.

Amazing to see the phantom flying up there around 18000' with no problem. I bet there were good winds to. Feels like a different planet while watching the video, very good...Thank you for sharing the adventure... Next time bring your own roll up flexible solar panel and keep everything charged ;)..at night you can use it as a blanket...

Thank you for advice. I'll try later.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor