Neighborhood Sunset Photo (2.5sec Exposure)

Reaction score
Here's a shot I took a couple days ago of the sunset and a popular community walk bridge. I was amazed how rock solid it stayed. I originally had it set at 3sec exposure, but it was recorded at 2.5 on the file, so I'll go with that.

The DNG file is what makes this photo shine. Lots of exposure editing done, mainly highlight control in ACR, plus some digital graduated ND filters to brighten up the land and darken the sky.

opkflqe

Very well done. The angle is interesting. At first I thought your horizon was tilted, but perhaps that is based on your Shot angle

I'd say it's a bit of both, honestly. I was having horizon issues that evening. I would yaw one way or the other, and it would take forever for the horizon to level out. Sometimes I'd have to yaw again to get it to level out. It's really frustrating. I've IMU calibrated it 3 times and done the gimbal calibration as well.

I know the feeling, same with my P3P. The only solace is knowing I1's have same issue...they paid a lot more than us!

It's funny because I can now pick out aerial photos made by DJI by the tilted horizon. :D

Here's a shot I took a couple days ago of the sunset and a popular community walk bridge. I was amazed how rock solid it stayed. I originally had it set at 3sec exposure

Um, this is embarrassing to ask, but...I have P3P, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change shutter exposure times...think you could share...I use the DJI GO app, ive watched videos...i feel so lame...I want night shots and I want to make shutter speed 2 or 3 or even 4 seconds...but I cant find where to change that setting....thanks for your help!

Um, this is embarrassing to ask, but...I have P3P, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change shutter exposure times...think you could share...I use the DJI GO app, ive watched videos...i feel so lame...I want night shots and I want to make shutter speed 2 or 3 or even 4 seconds...but I cant find where to change that setting....thanks for your help!

Your settings are on the right side of the screen above and below the record button.
Go to 2:38 on this video.

Reactions: Tricky
aha! so what i was doing is only assuming i can spin the shutter dial more to the right to show higher #'s...but if I spun the dial to the left...I guess thats where I would find the 1 or more second exposures? great, that vid is what i needed!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl