Need some Help

Reaction score
Ok, so I have a new P3P, I've had one before just got a good deal on a newer model so I bought it..Brand New.

My problem is that I installed the update and it goes just fine. it completes its cycle and I turn it off and restart. When I do I get a repeating 2 beep sound and no signal on my tablet. The radio light is green and I can move the gimbal up and down with the knob. When I go into the GoApp to check the status of the firmware it shows the app firmware installed but nothing from the P3P......
Any ideas?

Did you keep RC off during FW installation on P3?

Format the sd card in the drone and place the card back in the computer, replace the correct bin file back on the clean sd card and start the update process in the drone over.

RedHotPoker

Unable to figure out what did you miss in the procedure?
I've done this just like all the others, Its just odd that when I open the app I don't get an image, and when I go into the settings to see what firmware are installed I see the app, but I see no firmware for the quad or the radio. What even has me more confused is I know the raido and craft are linked because the gimbal will tilt?

Format the sd card in the drone and place the card back in the computer, replace the correct bin file back on the clean sd card and start the update process in the drone over.

RedHotPoker
I tried that it wouldn't let me format from the app

FYI 1.04 was installed on the new quad, I installed 1.05 and was just gonna go up in order to 1.06 to be safe.

I think after rebooting everything and reestablishing connections and waiting for sometime, all will return back. In my case I had also seen missing FW versions on dpi App but they appeared at some point of time, I don't recollect when.

Well that doesn't seem to help then. dang it. figures an original pro, and advance and a inspire......no issues.
Get a new model P3 and having all kinds of issues.........

Have you had any progress with this yet? My p3p stopped sending info to my tablet also. No clues as to why. No updates or anything. Worked perfectly one day and stopped working the next.

I'm running fw 1.1.9 and managed to update the radio without SD .

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl