Need P3A Props

I cannot see any on eBay that are DJI branded, all knockoffs.
Oh they are there, you just have to look - alot. I will search my ebay history and find the last seller I bought some from. but don't hold your breath, it's been a while

Go to Ebay and in the search box type in 263571291052
About as good a price as you will find and free shipping. And he has a 99.4 positive feedback rating.

Better price then local with all the shipping and import charges, thanks for sharing, ordered them this morning, this will give me 2 extra sets.

Any time. Glad that worked out for you. Never hurts to have extras on hand. Yeah, that was some of the best pricing that I found. Some of the pricing I saw for P3 props is insane. On the other hand, I just ordered 8 pairs of DJI P4 props for less than $50. If I had to buy them at retail, that would have cost me $80, so it was like getting 3 pair for free. I'll take that bargain any day. It pays to shop around.

For what it's worth, the P4 props that I bought from a different seller on eBay arrived on Thursday. They're the real thing, genuine DJI props as I compared them to a boxed set of DJI props bought at Best Buy. They even came with the same grey cloth DJI pouch that the original props came with, plus they were 35% less than retail price.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor