NEED HELP! LOSING SIGNAL AT 1 kilometre

That is the reason
Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not sure if it's just a FW issue, I am running the latest FW but I can still fly 2 km out before starting to lose the video signal and start receiving intermittent weak RC signal messages (EU Phantom here). 2 km is actually also what's stated in the specs in the manual, btw.

//Tom

Last edited:
I am also in Australia. My issues is related to new fw 1.8. And I am stuck and not able to downgrade. I got rc lost connection for first time at around 900meters. I had another flight in the same area and got more than 3000 meters but with fw 1.6

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I know this sucks big time. Very not happy! Its definitely the upgrade that done this, to mine anyway. I cant go back ether because of the GO app on my iPhone. Hopefully there's another update soon to amend this piece of crap.

Not sure if it's just a FW issue, I am running the latest FW but I can still fly 2 km out before starting to lose the video signal and start receiving intermittent weak RC signal messages (EU Phantom here). 2 km is actually also what's stated in the specs in the manual, btw.

//Tom
Should be 5kms here in Australia. FCC down under. That's in the specs!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka