Need Help, Crashed in the water, Need video help

Reaction score
I crashed my Phantom Vision2 into an oil and gas pit today. I have taken the phantom apart and have it back operating but my problem is that i never "stopped" the recording when it crashed. There is a recording on the card but my mac wont open it like it normally does and I am assuming this is because the video never finalized.

Does anyone know how I can recover this video? It is used for my business and I could really use the video. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Richie
Search these threads for more authoritative advise, but... I believe if you put the SD card back in the phantom and turn it on, give it some time, and turn it off - the phantom camera will fix the end of that file for you. It has been discussed here.

John Shaw said:
Richie
Search these threads for more authoritative advise, but... I believe if you put the SD card back in the phantom and turn it on, give it some time, and turn it off - the phantom camera will fix the end of that file for you. It has been discussed here.

That's exactly right. More than half the time I forget to turn the camera off. This has always fixed it. Sorry to hear of your crash and I hope all is well...

-slinger

Thanks guys, that worked. Unfortunately the Phantom didnt fare as well as I thought it did. It looks like 2 motors arent working up to snuff and the battery is shot.. Doesnt matter because the video is AWESOME and I got it back!

Thanks so much for your help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl