Reaction score
So I just finished my first wedding video and wanted to share it with you and get some feedback! Unfortunately I didnt get to stage any shots or get many romantic drone shots or good staged slo mos, but I definitely will be in the next one. Please lmk any tips or tricks you can think of to make my videos better :)
Hope you guys enjoy

I found the constant jumping between short clips distracting.
Thanks Tom, and couldn't agree more. Unfortunately didnt get to stage anything so definitely lacked longer romantic clips and things I could put into slo motion but definitely going to take your advice to heart for my next edit.
Really appreciate you taking the time to check out the video and helping me make the next one better!

Reactions: dazzer
Thanks Tom, and couldn't agree more. Unfortunately didnt get to stage anything so definitely lacked longer romantic clips and things I could put into slo motion but definitely going to take your advice to heart for my next edit.
Really appreciate you taking the time to check out the video and helping me make the next one better!

Perhaps you could try rearranging clips to group similar scenes. So ABCABC would be regrouped to AABBCC. Also, I would try a short fade between the similar clips. I don't know how that would turn out, but it would be worth a try to see what it looked like.

Tom

Reactions: JTC Films
Perhaps you could try rearranging clips to group similar scenes. So ABCABC would be regrouped to AABBCC. Also, I would try a short fade between the similar clips. I don't know how that would turn out, but it would be worth a try to see what it looked like.

Tom
Definitely like that idea Tom. I also agree with the trying some transitions out in the next video. I appreciate the feedback!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka