need a hardshell case

Reaction score
hi guys all around just joined and purchased my PS3 I'm in Carlisle and was wondering what's the best but also cheapest hardshell case from ebay or amazon or any where else

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

You can find a list of commonly used P3S hard cases here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scoobywez
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Best and Cheapest are two entirely different things. But I understand what your asking. I too like to get the best bang for my buck.

If your going to find out anything it's best to ask the people using the stuff your looking for. That way you can wade thru the good and bad more efficiently.

I just recently got into drones and once I got mine wanted something that I could keep everything related in one place. (The wife wanted me to do the same. LOL!)

I wanted something hard sided for protection while hauling it in my vehicle, and I as well plan too sometimes carry it on my motorcycle trips so wanted something that was robust but still not overly large while still holding everything that I have now that is related.

I ended up buying from ebay (My go-to store!) and got this one
. s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg
It's ABS plastic with an aluminum frame.

I also discussed it with another member that had two of these and loved them.

I got mine and it does pretty much hold everything that I have except my tablet and the tablet holder that I made for it. I'll probably do some modifying in the case so that it will hold those as well. It's not a fault of the case however, just that I picked a bigger tablet and holder than most would.

I got it pretty quickly and total price was less than $40. I'm happy thus far with my purchase.

Many thanks for the help with the hard shell backpack guys had a good look on eBay and it's on it's way from Hong Kong ,just another question on holder for my iPad 3 ,will be getting a mini iPad in the next few months but without the drilling into my nice new remote ,has anyone got a link for anywhere to pick up a iPad holder,cheers guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan