NDJ6 main board connections

QYV

Reaction score
I opened my NDJ6 to do the antenna mod and wound up losing track of the connectors. The gimbal wheel, training port, and USB connector all have the exact same plug and I lost track of which goes where. Youtube isn't helping I can't find any NDJ6 videos, can anyone help me out? either a video or photo or diagram, anything like that?

What antenna mod did you do?

Just opened mine up for yah. Let me know if these are clear enough.

m2BSrCw.jpg

l0nY7qN.jpg

those are perfect man thank you. I had already modded my DJ6 with a new antenna... removing the gunk from the antenna connector on the transmit module and replacing it with a new cable with a connector for a FPVLR half-sphere.

so all I did was open the RC and swap the whole transmit board (the square silver part) from the DJ6 to the NDJ6. easy! but then I forgot where all the connectors go lol .
I'll post a pic or 2 in a couple mins so you can see what I mean

ok here is the transmit board I was referring to:

and here is mine after the mod, removing the gunk to expose the connector and replacing the stock antenna cable

and how it winds up:

Attachments

• xmit.jpg
    xmit.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 777
  • NDJ6.jpg
    NDJ6.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,072
  • final.jpg
    final.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 708
Where did you find another 5.8 ghz transmitter board? I think I fried my one up.

Let me know how that half sphere does , its a rchp right?
Assuming your installing it for distance! I put this on mine yesterday. Its a real go getter. Did 4.4 miles
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441129982.381308.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl