Naza M v2 assistant Mac compatibility

Reaction score
A question, that I've tried everywhere to get an answer.
Will/should the Mac version of the Naza M v2 assistant work with El Capitan?

There must be a user of a late P1 (v.1.1.1)- or an FC40- or an F series build that holds the secret to this!

DJI state it will run with Lion onwards. But with El Capitan I can partially run it directly from the download, but as soon as I drag the App into Applications the whole system locks up.

Glad to help - I have a P1 v1.1.1. I run the Naza M v2 assistant on my retina MacBook Pro under El Capitan. It runs exactly the same way that the Windows version runs under Windows 7. Interestingly, I left the app on my desktop rather than moving it to the Applications folder. Maybe that's why it works?

Reactions: discv
MD, many thanks. You are the only person across many forums to even answer!

I stopped experimenting when it froze my Mac completely.
I'm running a Mac Pro, but shouldn't make any difference?
Where I got to is that if I ran the app. straight from the download it seemed to work. I got to the 'skip' screen and then to the assistant. But it did not run further (maybe faulty usb lead)
Did you drag the app. to your desktop rather than into applications?
I've just made the leap from PC to Mac- hence my confusion!

Did you drag the app. to your desktop rather than into applications?
Yes, that's exactly what I did. I wanted it to be immediately find-able without having to dig into the applications folder. It should also work the same way on a MacPro.

I've deleted the app. and reinstalled- but it still locks my computer up.
Interestingly DJI support have finally got back to me- with this odd reply-

Hello Sir,

According to the parameters covered, it should be compatible. However, since we have not tested we can not be 100 percent sure. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Technical support

DJI GmbH

So it's back to an old PC laptop!

I have this on my IMac 21.5" running El Capitan. I downloaded and installed it with no problem. I have it in my applications folder and have no problems running it for my Phantom 1 V1.1.1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl