Narrated commercial land video.

Reaction score
First narrated video and still learning video production so any feedback would be appreciated. This was shot with a P4P.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks really good. I always wondered what my real estate stuff would sound like with a voice-over.
Just one niggle - it's pronounced Norfuk, not Nor Folk. You Americans?! Next you'll be pronouncing aluminium wrong.

Last edited:
Very well done.

Looks really good. I always wondered what my real estate stuff would sound like with a voice - over.
Just one niggle - is pronounced Norfuk, not Nor Folk. You Americans?! Next you'll be pronouncing aluminium wrong.
We are speaking American English. Lol On the gps and other electronic devices when they have languages, it will have listed Am. Eng. If we said " schedule " like the English do, people would look at us funny. West Virginia speaks more old English than anywhere on earth. My grandmother asked my wife," to fetch the poke from the press". My wife had no idea what she was talking about. We had some workers from Philadelphia working near my partner and I. I asked my partner to fetch me something and they laughed. They said, "is he your dog." The word, " fetch " is mainly used in association with a dog outside the Appalachians.

I'm long, and I could go on, but I liked your humor. I love our differences. I my travels, I run into this a lot.

We are speaking American English. Lol On the gps and other electronic devices when they have languages, it will have listed Am. Eng. If we said " schedule " like the English do, people would look at us funny. West Virginia speaks more old English than anywhere on earth. My grandmother asked my wife," to fetch the poke from the press". My wife had no idea what she was talking about. We had some workers from Philadelphia working near my partner and I. I asked my partner to fetch me something and they laughed. They said, "is he your dog." The word, " fetch " is mainly used in association with a dog outside the Appalachians.

I'm long, and I could go on, but I liked your humor. I love our differences. I my travels, I run into this a lot.
Interesting - I knew of a lot of differences but that's a new one on me!

First narrated video and still learning video production so any feedback would be appreciated. This was shot with a P4P.

Great job! Can you share a little about the narration? Is that you, or did you hire a local or perhaps online professional? What is the "workflow" for best results?

I am very interested in creating some excellent work like this. Alas, even with pitch and speed and balance controls in my Audacity app (Mac), my voice is just okay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan