Nanuk 945 & 950 DJI Phantom 4

I have the 945 as well and have not used it yet but it seems very durable. When I first received it my 3 year old and 1 year old (~70 lbs of kids) were standing on top of my empty case on the floor and the top was only flexing a little. I have confidence placing my Phantom inside and it being protected as I'll never have that much weight on it.

I have the 945 as well and have not used it yet but it seems very durable. When I first received it my 3 year old and 1 year old (~70 lbs of kids) were standing on top of my empty case on the floor and the top was only flexing a little. I have confidence placing my Phantom inside and it being protected as I'll never have that much weight on it.

My only real concern is airline travel. In the event that I ever did check the P4, I'm not certain that I like the landing gear having direct contact with the outer shell. While impact may not physically damage the P4, that's a good amount of impact shock that may transfer to the electronics. But as I noted, I've seen quite a few hard cases that are setup the same way so who knows if any of them are really airline durable for a UAV.

I already has the 950 case. Can I use the P4 shipping case or do I need to buy a custom cut insert? If so, from which distributor and price?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl