N00b alarm: START/STOP engines reversed?

Reaction score
Hi all!

I just patched up a crashed PV2+ which I bought cheaply. I've replaced shell and landing feet. Everything went fairly well. Shame I haven't noticed the vid tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLi-wIrEISM.

Anyway, I have a strange issue I can't find an answer to: by the manual, starting and stopping engines is performed by pushing sticks
2x down and inside. My controller reacts on 2x up and outside. Just the opposite. Hm... I haven't tracked this issue anywhere.
:shock:

All I'm doing these days is a "dry-training". Without propellers, watching how it goes. I'm afraid to go into flying mode with controller messed up.

Any hints?
Thanks a lot.

Sounds like your elevator and throttle are reversed in the assistant.
Elevator and Throttle should move the pointer to the right when you move the sticks to the top
Rudder and Aileron should move the pointer to the same direction as the stick is moved.

Check.

Go into assistant -> Basic -> RC and make sure boxes next to each stick says NORM not Rev as Rilot mentioned

what can I say. thanks and thanks although I've noticed my fault yesterday evening.
i guess, while i was reseting options i have somehow "reset" the option from normal to reverse.

good thing i did't went fly :)
thanks again! :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-27 16.23.03.png
    Screenshot 2014-07-27 16.23.03.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 422
ozione said:
by the manual, starting and stopping engines is performed by pushing sticks
2x down and inside.

That's how you start them but not the best way to stop them. Usually that will cause a tip over. Pull the throttle stick all the way down and hold it for a few seconds to turn the motors off.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl