My P3P

MCT

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my P3P. The additions to it are: Trackimo and Gimbal Guard mount. Polar Pro led light kit and UAV Bits Strong Arm for hardshell case. Put 30 flights on it so far. Upgraded to the latest firmware a week or so ago. Love my 'toy'. I fly a lot in low light situations and the Polar Pro lights are very nice. The lights do not effect the compass or gps. I live on a farm in the middle of no where and sit on my porch steps when I fly.
4a32650331.jpg

Sent from my XT1097 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Here are a few pics of my P3P. The additions to it are: Trackimo and Gimbal Guard mount. Polar Pro led light kit and UAV Bits Strong Arm for hardshell case. Put 30 flights on it so far. Upgraded to the latest firmware a week or so ago. Love my 'toy'. I fly a lot in low light situations and the Polar Pro lights are very nice. The lights do not effect the compass or gps. I live on a farm in the middle of no where and sit on my porch steps when I fly.
4a32650331.jpg

Sent from my XT1097 using PhantomPilots mobile app
I would add some carbon fiber props

Sent from my Moto G Play using PhantomPilots mobile app

You did a good job getting all the decals nice and straight and even.. I'm OCD as hell, so I'm the same way. Looks good bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Michael mashburn
You did a good job getting all the decals nice and straight and even.. I'm OCD as hell, so I'm the same way. Looks good bud

Yes once I get my drone swaped out , ime going to put some skin on my new drone,ime going with a camo brake up design sens I love hunting and fishing

I wouldn't , I saw a video on YouTube with CF props being tested alongside plastic ones and the CF failed to hold the quad in a steady hover.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I use both plastic and carbon and haven't noticed any difference when hovering.

If anything they improve the stability by allowing slightly better precision and responsiveness to input.

This is only based on my experiences with plastic and carbon props.

Looking good on the design. What's that on top of the drone?

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

It is the rechargeable battery pack for the Polar
Pro light kit so the lights on the legs do not draw off the P3P battery. I have clear zip ties on everything so nothing pops loose and gets into the props.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Neon Euc
I wouldn't , I saw a video on YouTube with CF props being tested alongside plastic ones and the CF failed to hold the quad in a steady hover.

I saw this too, the cf props would make the quad dance all around on a gps lock much worse than the stock props did, the carbon fiber props will give you slightly more lift and burst speed or torque I guess, but the quad will not fly as stable or be as forgiving in bad or windy weather, I would personally not use cf props for photo/video shooting as well because of the reasons I have just listed ..

Reactions: crash1sttime
It is the rechargeable battery pack for the Polar
Pro light kit so the lights on the legs do not draw off the P3P battery.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I wish they made add-on or expandable battery power banks that just snapped on to the top of the quad like the one in your picture, but instead of it being used for the light kits, it would somehow tap Into the main power for your drone and give you extra flight time lol. Now that would be nice

Ok just picked up my ps3 pro actived it, download the firmware,put on SD card then put in my drone, gimbal was dancing some , gimbal light was flashing red and green now it's a solid green and drone is making the normal fax machine like sound ,does that mean the drone firmware part is done besides cutting it off then back on to cycle it

Ok just picked up my ps3 pro actived it, download the firmware,put on SD card then put in my drone, gimbal was dancing some , gimbal light was flashing red and green now it's a solid green and drone is making the normal fax machine like sound ,does that mean the drone firmware part is done besides cutting it off then back on to cycle it

It didn't seem like no 25 minit update to me

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves