My first video Phantom 2 H33D gimbal gopro 3+ black

Nice collection of shots. Personally I like movement in the video - people walking, some vehicle pass by, that kind of stuff.
For landscapes I really like a reveal shot. Flying up from behind a bush/tree/building to reveal the landscape and give a sense of the area.

Also I do analyse cool phantom videos I see online and make a "shot list". This helps me to previsualise (which is hard for me as a rookie pilot) what kind of shots I try to go for. That is most of the time counteracted by trying not to crash :)

Anyway, hope this is helpful to you.

Hi. Its good to hear other views. I can imagine that flying vertically behind a tree or building to reveal a beautiful landscape would be very nice and that has given me food for thought. Thanks for taking the time to reply. As a newbie I am trying to take in as much information as possible, this will hopefully give me better results. Thanks again

No worries mate. I'm a beginner myself - haven't felt this much of a rookie as with this whole flying thing :)
I guess it's also a good brain exercise..hehe

Yes its certainly tested me, 3 crashes to my belt already........and guess what. All my kit has survived!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl