My Camera is out of Focus

I was shooting 4K 3840x2160 @ 60FPS the file size is 303MB i know it looks like a thumbnail quality i am positive this is the video that came out of the SD card not my ipad as i just uploaded it from my computer, furthermore even the live camera in my tablet is out of focus. Never had the problem with my Mavic Pro or my previous P4P which was traded for this P4P as the previous one had gimbal jerk. I have tapped the screen to focus but image stays out of focus also held the shutter button halfway for focus with no luck, I tried MF same issue. Not exactly sure what's wrong with the camera

The video you posted is not shot at 4K. Even if it was horribly out of focus it would not look like this. This looks like a very very low res video that has been sized up somehow.

When you uploaded it, what did that process look like? You said you 'shared it'. Maybe your 'sharing' opted to make it tiny in a way similar to when I choose to post a photo from my iPhone. I would suggest logging into your YouTube account and doing a direct upload of the video directly from the SD card that was in your bird.

Something very peculiar is going on here.

If you uploaded a high res video to YouTube, the resolution maximum for the video would not be capped at 240p as this one is.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
The video you posted is not shot at 4K. Even if it was horribly out of focus it would not look like this. This looks like a very very low res video that has been sized up somehow.

When you uploaded it, what did that process look like? You said you 'shared it'. Maybe your 'sharing' opted to make it tiny in a way similar to when I choose to post a photo from my iPhone. I would suggest logging into your YouTube account and doing a direct upload of the video directly from the SD card that was in your bird.

Something very peculiar is going on here.
I'm confused though because he says his tablet is this out of focus as well Jim!

I absolutely would JC! Something is not right for sure! If your not doing anything diff than what you did with your other P4P then it's got to be this birds camera!

Kev thanks a lot for your patience and guidance. Off topic did u name ur drone?

Kev thanks a lot for your patience and guidance. Off topic did u name ur drone?
Ummm, I'm pretty sure I did. But it's been a while. Not sure if updates blank that info or not. In fact I think they do so I may have to do that again. No big deal I guess. But your very welcome JC. Hope you get a good bird this time! I would def love to know what actually is happening on your camera. Are you dealing with DJI or an online dealer?

Hopefully as they say 3rd time is a charm. Are a Photographer? If so send me your Logo i will make u a shirt and ship it to you as a gift

Only 300mb for 4k 60fps? That's way off. Maybe for 1 second of video. 9 minutes at 1080p 60fps typically uses about 4gb for me on P3A. That varies though on the bit rate it happens to decide on.

Where did you exchange your drone, DJI directly or a vendor?

Kinda looks like there is a protective film on the lens...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT