My best picture yet.

One my recent captures [emoji4]
a9fab58cba5143dc8760f3431176d62e.jpg
Beautiful, really well done.

Last edited:
Reactions: kpspecial
I always shoot in RAW and run all the images i takes through Lightroom - using the same settings initially - makes a hell of a difference to what comes off the camera - "chalk and cheese" - you can download a FREE pre-set (from my site) what I have used for all my images.. :)

Last edited:
I always shoot in RAW and run all the images i takes through Lightroom - using the same settings initially - makes a hell of a difference to what comes off the camera - "chalk and cheese" - you can download a FREE pre-set (from my site) what I have used for all my images.. :)
Whenever I shoot in raw the images come out in low resolution. What am I doing wrong?

Whenever I shoot in raw the images come out in low resolution. What am I doing wrong?

RAW files have more information to alter the image , a JPEG is pre-sampled and then compressed so it looses all the information - you must be opening incorrectly - what program?

Lightroom does not add or paint anything on the image it adjusts the tonal/contrast values - that's why you must use RAW. The information is already in the image. Photoshop is different again.

You can see that with the file size difference of the RAW and the JPEG

Last edited:
IMG_0080-orig.JPG
#image-0080.jpg

Orig then through LightRoom, only a slight change as its from a jpg off the website....

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT