My best picture yet.

Reaction score
IMG_0080.JPG
A Castle outside Aberdeen Scotland. Early morning.

Posted previously on wrong thread.

Very nice pic. I am headed to Ireland later this month. I am hoping to get some nice castle shots as well. Thanks for sharing.

Love that pic. Print it on canvas and hang it in your castle. I went to Scotland but was never sober enough to fly. I envy your self control.

Reactions: Simzy666
Great photo! I am jealous. I went to Ireland last summer but did not bring the drone. All of the pictures (with my Nikon camera) came out great and I did get a few printed on Canvas. This year we are going to Arizona, I shipped my Drone to my sister so it will be waiting when I arrive. Very hot in Phoenix now, but will fly as we roll through the Tonto mountain region after visiting Grand Canyon/Petrified Forest.

I would love to go to Great Britain one day to see the architectural history.
My other hobby is metal detecting for old coins and relics, here in the United States the oldest coin I have found while metal detecting is 1837 but i have friends in Britain that find coins and relics from when the Romans ruled.

I touched it up in photoshop to remove the clouds and brighten up the lakes. Anyone else here use software to touch up pictures?

Attachments

• Aberdeen no clouds updated.png
    Aberdeen no clouds updated.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 370
  • Original.png
    Original.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 299
Reactions: ABZ Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members