Must be Phantom 5 soon to be released, big price drop on P4

I don’t think so. The P5 will have slick features which will definitely be better than the P4 but as far as camera, I think they will hold out for the P5P to supersede the P4P. Remember at this level, it’s pretty much all about camera performance.

What links do you want?
All anyone knows about the P5 is here: Phantom 5 Leaks
The links I was meaning was the links for the cheep Phantom 4
I see that the price for the P4 has dropped which to me indicates DJI is about to release the P5. As of today you can buy a P4 (not refurb) from DJI through Newegg for 749 with a bonus 75$ Newegg credit which after 30 days you could put to another purchase including a battery from DJI. So effectively the P4 is 647$.The same so called sale for P3 happened just before the release of the P4. Price drop is also on walmart for 789

From what I can gather the later drones seem to have poorer range, coupled with the CE regs on transmission means I'm getting about 600 metres in clear farm fields. It is a sad joke.
So maybe picking up a P4 instead of a pro might be beneficial.
Just speculating........
I know this was written over a month ago, but my P4P went out 5,157m in a horticultural area (fruit trees and vines), 120 metres altitude, and a total trip of 14,198m. I landed with 14% battery. Not doing that again lol.

This is with a stock machine, no mods. So to me that's pretty impressive.

EDIT: PS. This is in a CE zone (Australia)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka