Major price drop on Inspire - now only $500 more than P4

Reaction score
Wow!

Was eyeballing the P4... but with the new price drop on the Inspire (only $1999) it is very attractive vs the P4...

THEN I am now wondering what new bird they are about to release... Every time there is a massive price drop 3-4 weeks later a new version is released...

Hummm inspiring, er, ah, inquiring minds want to know??!!...

Reactions: curiosity
Wow!

Was eyeballing the P4... but with the new price drop on the Inspire (only $1999) it is very attractive vs the P4...

THEN I am now wondering what new bird they are about to release... Every time there is a massive price drop 3-4 weeks later a new version is released...

Probably the Inspired two, I've seen leaked pictures online. Also I think this is DJI's response to the "Typhoon H" they're probably rushing it out to the market now.

Wow!

Any real leaked info somewhere ?

Haven't seen any photos / info .. Just the old April fools joke from a year or so ago

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wow!

UUUEEE, Would like to see something a little more feature rich than the P4.
Also seeing the P4 drop in price about $80 on Amazon

Matrice 600 is there too... Maybe it gotta do with that?

Totally different league. I doubt it has anything to do with a price drop unless they are going to reduce the price of the Matrice by at least 30% too. Not to mention it doesnt come with a Gimbal, camera or TX.

Inspire 2 coming in 4 weeks I reckon. ;P

Last edited:
I was just out today where someone was flying his Inspire. He said a new Inspire should be coming out soon. Rumors are that it will have at least front sensors like the P4. Again, a rumor.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm hoping the Inspire 2 is just around the corner...I'll be pre-ordering if the option is available.

Lol April 1,2015 ... BS lmfao !!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Ha, did not see the date.... none the less, the big price drop is suspicious and the Inspire has not had a major remodel since it's release.... I'm still betting on something in the next 30-60 days..... er, rather hoping for something...

I talked to a dji rep at a Apple Store here in chicago, who was flying the p4. He told me an updated inspire is going to be released sometime this year

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl