When will the PHANTOM 3 series drop price?

Reaction score
With the incredible Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 Pro drones released, Phantom 3's should not be priced over 600, the P3P is $999 on DJI.com, which doesn't make any sense since the Mavic is also $999 and the P4 for $200 more.

I think the P3 series needs a serious repricing making the P3P at a $549 price tag and the P3A drone at a $429 or so, because after DJI's new release of these "Super drones" I call them, P3 drones are complete ripoffs at the prices they are being sold right now.[emoji34]

Sent from my Nexus 7 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think you are right, it only makes sense for the price to drop! (they usually do it, maybe they are trying to milk out what they can before officially drop price) Reminds me of Apple! and their pricing strategy!

I think you are right, it only makes sense for the price to drop! (they usually do it, maybe they are trying to milk out what they can before officially drop price) Reminds me of Apple! and their pricing strategy!
Yep, let's hope they don't try milking out money for too long, hopefully by black Friday they will have some big price drops

If the could put the P3 standard at $300 and the pro at $600 they would kill. I love my P4 but $600 for a P3 pro would have been hard to pass up.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Exactly, $600 P3P wouldn't be too bad, since it would be a massive gap from the P4. Current prices just don't make sense and let's hope they put it to $600

I would be shocked if the P3P doesn't drop in price for the holidays. Meanwhile, you can get an excellent condition P3P off ebay or even in the classifieds here for $600-$700.

My question is with the P4Pro just released....how many people are now jumping off the Mavic ship?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic