Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Rich UK

Hey, I've been waiting patiently for some some now for a Phantom and my wife has finally agreed. I still don't know how I wangled that one...

I am pretty much ready to get a P3a at a reasonable price. However, am now thinking, if I were to wait until the P5 comes out (which I'm only assuming is going to happen), will the P4 drop to the price of the P3a? I can get the P3a for £560. Not sure what that is in $ as the pound is screwed but it's literally half the price of the P4 over here.

So Yeh, hard to say but based on anyone's previous knowledge of the various P3 models, is it likely the P4 will ever be priced as competitively? I am aware of the advancements from the 3 to the 4, but am speaking relatively.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using PhantomPilots mobile app

2. flpholt

don't think it will go that low

3. msinger

Approved Vendor

Back in April 2015 (when the P3A came out), it was selling for $999. Today, DJI sells it for $799. And, it can be found for $761 on Amazon.

The P4 will no doubt come down in price when the P5 is released. However, I don't think DJI is going to drop the price $600. A $200 drop is likely though.

4. Rich UK

5. WilsonFlyer

Deleted in lieu of a new thread.

6. msinger

Approved Vendor

DJI has been releasing Phantoms yearly for the past couple of years now. I'd be surprised if we do not see the Phantom 5 next year.

7. WilsonFlyer

Ahhh... but next spring/summer is quite a ways away. :)